Friday 9 July 2010

I'm still here!

 I'm sorry I have been so absent recently, everything has been crazy busy,  but I am trying to get on top of everything now. As well as finishing collage I have started work experience with Noel Stewart, I'm so lucky to have a chance to work with someone so talented and as a bonus it's really good fun. Do go take a look at his web site, 


 

So I'm hoping to be about a bit more now, though I have to admit the lovely weather pulls me out and away from the computer!

1 comment:

  1. Hiya! Good to hear your news. What a brilliant placement! Do you think it could lead to something more permanent? Anyhow, enjoy the moment, as they say.
    Enjoy the sunshine while we have it...just blog in the cooler evenings maybe: but don't forget us!!!
    Have a great W/E,
    Z xx

    ReplyDelete