Monday, 13 August 2012

A week at the seaside.



I'm doing a bit of house sitting in Worthing this week, and the weather this weekend was perfect for a beach visit. It's a pebbly beach and is much quieter that Brighton along the coast but just as lovely.





The Pier is a lovely Art Deco building in the Streamline Modern style. I wanted to put on a 30's frock and pretend I was in Poirot!
 


After a long walk along the beach I treated myself to a cream tea at the Dome Cafe.






Remember I'm moving this blog soon so come see mt at B's Blog. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, dear..
    What a good feeling is coming from just watching these pictures (this comes from someone who's not going on a holiday this year).
    Even the tea look appealing.

    Marija
    (from http://ruzicastapinkidusica.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 'Apna Showroom' baby girl frock is an adorable and comfortable outfit for girls around one year of age. Its charming design makes it suitable for daily wear, family gatherings, Apna Showroom Gangajal Brass Kalash | Filled from 'Brahma Kund' Har Ki Pauri, Haridwar | Authentic Ganga Jal Lota | 250 ML
    Apna Showroom Gangajal Brass Kalash | Filled from 'Brahma Kund' Har Ki Pauri, Haridwar | Authentic Ganga Jal Pooja Lota | 270 ML | Ganga Jal Water for Puja
    Apna Showroom Baby Skirt Frock Dress for 6-12 Months - 1 Year Dress skirts frock girls Black
    and special occasions. It is a beautiful and convenient choice for parents. An excellent option for those looking to buy a baby girl frock online.

    ReplyDelete