Monday 2 May 2011

A weekend of bands and stalls.

 May Bank holiday weekend is traditionally the weekend the pub I work in puts on a huge music event, its been going for quite a few years now and this year the boss lady asked me to sort out some stalls for the garden.



Obviously the first person to get a stall was me! Luckily I had plenty of stock already made up. 




 We also had a selection of illustrators selling there prints, cards and other goodies. 


 On the Sunday the lovely girls from Frocks That Rock came and set up a vintage stall, and I found an amazing suit, that I'll show you soon. 



 We were lucky the weather was so lovely and  there was a good atmosphere and although the muso's are all skint we all sold enough to make it worth it. As you can see by this pic taken of me by my friend it was a hard weekend! 

Just as a side note the boss lady of the Fox & Firkin loves supporting us makers and is thinking we could maybe take over the garden with stalls one Sunday over the summer so if any of you are interested in being involved let me know and I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I'd love to be kept in the know! :) Looks like a fab day!!

    ReplyDelete