Friday 29 July 2011

Southbank and A Hummingbird

I took a trip to Vintage at the Southbank today, not to see the bands, I can't afford the ticket, but you can get into the market area for free.

I was going really to show my support for some friends that have stalls there this weekend. 
Lady Go Red and Kate Underdown Millinery are well worth a visit if you are free at all over the weekend.




Sorry for the dodgy quality of these pics. These are some of my favourite of the millinery delights on offer. 

 This one is by Kate Underdown Millinery you can find her on facebook here


 This one Lady Go Red and her facebook is here


Another friend who is there is Frocks That Rock.Who have some amazing vintage goodies up for sale.



I hope the weekend goes well for them all. 
I was very well behaved and kept my looking around to a minimum and only bought one top that was cheap.

I also wanted to show you some new little birdie fascinators that are in my etsy shop this week. 



Click on the pics to go to the listings. 

Hope you have a lovely weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment